Friday, June 19, 2015

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

I know it's been a while and I apologize. It's not easy for me to talk about the cancer. I like to forget about it as much as possible. I had a CT last week and saw the doctor this week. The cancer is starting to grow back a bit in my lungs. Ultimately, the doctors have decided to switch the type of chemo I am on. I will be participating in a clinical trial at U of M that targets the specific type of mutation my cancer has. I am doing my best to stay hopeful, but it's difficult at times. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I go through this process.

Love and prayers,
Holly

6 comments:

  1. Praying for you right now my dear friend! Love,
    Amy Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still praying- especially at adoration today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continuing to pray for you Holly.... Sending love and support your way

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete